Here i Tell you about Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2023 eligibility, criteria & online apply procedure in details. Many students are unable to study for making their future bright due to their family crisis, low income, or pension of their parents. Therefore, PM has announced the ehsaas scholarship offers for all talented and needy students so that they can continue their further studies. 200,000 scholarships will be given to those students who seriously want to study in the upcoming four years.
This is the largest ever program in the history of Pakistan based on the undergraduate scholarship program. Every year 50,000 students that are from low-income families will be awarded scholarships for the whole undergraduate i.e 4-5 year degree program.
100% fee will cover in this scholarship and the house’s stipend for living purposes will be paid 40,000 monthly. The geographical spread scholarship is being given to all the provinces, including AJK and GB. The students can apply online by visiting the website of ehsaas scholarship because the portal will be reopened soon for applications.
Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2023
All the students of a country with special needs and who are in remote or disadvantaged areas as well are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
Who can apply for this scholarship?
- Those students who have a family income of less than 45,000.
- If a candidate is studying in any year of the undergraduate program in a public sector university.
- For women, 50% of scholarships are reserved.
- 2% scholarship is reserved for all those students who have disabilities.
The scholarship program will cover:
100% full tuition fee.
40,000 per month living stipend.
The students of all the public sector universities, who fulfill the criteria of eligibility, have been covered under this scholarship program
Geographical spread scholarship:
- Four provinces.
- Gilgit Baltistan.
- Azad Jammu Kashmir.
The process of paying scholarship:
- The tuition fee will be directly paid to the universities of the candidates.
- After necessary verification, the family stipend will be paid to the bank account of a student.
Criteria for eligible students:
The students, that have the following criteria, will be awarded the scholarships:
- The students who are newcomers i.e newly admitted.
- Admissions that have been secured on merit only. Here merit means if a student has fulfilled all the demands and criteria of that institution in which he/she makes a plan for studying.
- HEC must have allowed the degree programs to those students.
- Follow the age limit that has been set by the institution’s regulations i.e the maximum age of the candidate is the as same as the maximum age has been mentioned in the applications for applying the undergraduate programs for admissions at the HEI.
How can apply Ehsas scholarship?
- First of all, visit the website that is the official site of HEC to ehsaas.hec.gov.pk for applying online.
- You can also submit your filled forms along with all the necessary documents (that would have been mentioned in the forms) to the Financial Aid Offices of the universities.
- Directly sent applications to HEC or BISP won’t be accepted.
- The last date to apply for the ehsaas scholarship will be given on the webpage soon.
25 thoughts on “Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2023 Apply Online”
I’m very poor boy. I’m reading in 11th Class. I’m leaving in Alipuri’s village. I Hope will help me in quickly. My name is Muhammad Zeeshan. Please help me in my problem. I go to school now a days there were go to market to work for money. I’m a very very poor boy.
Sir ji hamre ghr ka gzara nhi hota ek baap he Jo ham sab ko palta he ur me job ki tlash me hon ap en nawzish he k ap hamre lye ku6 KR skte hen to Allah apko hamehsa khush rkhe hamri dua hogi baaqi apki marzi ji shukrya
I want to got scholarships
My name is syeda noreen. I m from skardu…I read in 1 at year. I really need this scholarship…..for continuing my studies……
Helo my name is Muzammil mn 11th class ka student hon mera parents Bohat poor han wo mujha meri study continue nh krna dan ga iss liya meri ap se request ha ka mujha ya scholarship de jai ta ka mn study kr skaooon shukria……
My name is wajeeha mazhar. I m in 11th class. I study FSC (non medical) in govt college of faislabad.. My father is jobless and cancer patient. I want to continue my studies.. i want this scholarship….
I am very poor boy.plz help me my monthly is 14500.
My name is zainobia. I am living in faisalabad.my father is textile worker and his income is 25000.now I am reading in 2nd year in shiblee college of faisalabad Madina town .please register me.my monthly college fees is5000 and tuition fees is3000.
Sir iam belong to poor family and please sir help me
Sir I am belong to poor familly and please sir registration me I am read in first year
My Name is Nasir RamZan .I belong a poor family so I need money for countine my studie …
Sir I am very intelligent student .
I get 800Marks in Matric ..
So please you accept my request..
میں بہت غریب ہو اور اپنا تعلیم جاری رکھنا چاہتا ہوں میں تعلیم حاصل کرنے کا بہت شوقین ہوں لیکن غربت کی وجہ سے میں اپنے تعلیمی سفر میں تہوڑا پیچھے ہوں .اسلیے اگر آپ صاحبان مہربانی کرکے مجھے سکالر شپ میں حصہ دے دے تو اپ کا مہربانی ہوگی.
Aoa sir I belong to a middle family which have a financial problem by which I cannot improve well education that I wish so sir plz provide me a such scholar ship
I am a poor boy plz help me sir my monthly is 10500
I am a student but I don’t have money to study. I want to read further. Thanks you
Am zoya am read in technical institute DBA I needed scholarship for my continue study
Sir IAM belong to poor family and please sir registration me iam read in first year.thanks
Assalam o Alaikum sir
Sir mEra metric se ache number hein me 11 class me pertha hon me apni study Jari rakhna chata hon mager gher ke ikhrajat bhut hein plz. Mujhe scholarship do Jae plz sir
My name is shazal faizan, My Father is jobless and patient of heart I want to continue my study I got 940 marks in matric these days I am working because we have no income to continue my study please give me scholarship So I can continue my education ????????
Respected sir. Last year i Top the distric . I am am an able student. But in 1st year i cant bear my expenses . I am compel to leave school. Bcz i dont have money . I requested to to chick my result. Thanks
sir please give me scholarship because i belong to a poor family
Hello Sir i am very poor belong to a poor family I wish to get a mosque training Sir, please give me this kind of scholarship You will be very kind .
Assalam O Alaikum Sir I belongs to very poor family I study in class First year my father is a farmer I want to study more but my doesn’t have any source so please give me scholarship…
I am a student of second year.I belong to Punjab.My father is poor man. He cannot pay my college fee. I want get study.so please help me . Thank you.
Mujy scholarship ki bri zarorat ha .mein next perna chahti Hoon.