Here i Tell you about Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2023 eligibility, criteria & online apply procedure in details. Many students are unable to study for making their future bright due to their family crisis, low income, or pension of their parents. Therefore, PM has announced the ehsaas scholarship offers for all talented and needy students so that they can continue their further studies. 200,000 scholarships will be given to those students who seriously want to study in the upcoming four years.
This is the largest ever program in the history of Pakistan based on the undergraduate scholarship program. Every year 50,000 students that are from low-income families will be awarded scholarships for the whole undergraduate i.e 4-5 year degree program.
100% fee will cover in this scholarship and the house’s stipend for living purposes will be paid 40,000 monthly. The geographical spread scholarship is being given to all the provinces, including AJK and GB. The students can apply online by visiting the website of ehsaas scholarship because the portal will be reopened soon for applications.
Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2023
All the students of a country with special needs and who are in remote or disadvantaged areas as well are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
Who can apply for this scholarship?
- Those students who have a family income of less than 45,000.
- If a candidate is studying in any year of the undergraduate program in a public sector university.
- For women, 50% of scholarships are reserved.
- 2% scholarship is reserved for all those students who have disabilities.
The scholarship program will cover:
100% full tuition fee.
40,000 per month living stipend.
The students of all the public sector universities, who fulfill the criteria of eligibility, have been covered under this scholarship program
Geographical spread scholarship:
- Four provinces.
- Gilgit Baltistan.
- Azad Jammu Kashmir.
The process of paying scholarship:
- The tuition fee will be directly paid to the universities of the candidates.
- After necessary verification, the family stipend will be paid to the bank account of a student.
Criteria for eligible students:
The students, that have the following criteria, will be awarded the scholarships:
- The students who are newcomers i.e newly admitted.
- Admissions that have been secured on merit only. Here merit means if a student has fulfilled all the demands and criteria of that institution in which he/she makes a plan for studying.
- HEC must have allowed the degree programs to those students.
- Follow the age limit that has been set by the institution’s regulations i.e the maximum age of the candidate is the as same as the maximum age has been mentioned in the applications for applying the undergraduate programs for admissions at the HEI.
How can apply Ehsas scholarship?
- First of all, visit the website that is the official site of HEC to ehsaas.hec.gov.pk for applying online.
- You can also submit your filled forms along with all the necessary documents (that would have been mentioned in the forms) to the Financial Aid Offices of the universities.
- Directly sent applications to HEC or BISP won’t be accepted.
- The last date to apply for the ehsaas scholarship will be given on the webpage soon.