Are you ready to apply for the ADB University of Auckland Scholarship 2022-23?. Well we would like to mention that it is a complete fully funded scholarship for all the international students who are studying in New Zealand to pursue a Master’s Degree Program.
University of Auckland Scholarships for the international students 2022-23 is covering all the medical insurance, air fare cost, tuition fee as well as living allowance from the selected students all over the world. This is yet the best opportunity for all the students who are in the want to get the Masters’ Degree in the Europe at the University of Auckland New Zealand. There is no such limitation to take into account.
Details of ADB University of Auckland Scholarship 2022-23
- Country: New Zealand
- Degree: Master Degree Program
- Duration: 1.5 or 3 years
- University: University of Auckland
- Deadline: 19 July, 2021
List of Important Courses
All the major programs which are covered in the scholarship program in this University of Auckland are:
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters programs in Engineering.
What is covered?
In this scholarship, you will be finding the coverage of tuition fees at the University of Auckland as well as airfare from the scholar’s home country to the Auckland, New Zealand. You will also find the coverage of the cost of living in Auckland along with the medical and health insurance in New Zealand. Student will also get the coverage of airfare from the Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the end of their course study. All those scholars who are engaged in the research, special grant will be available for the preparation of thesis. The ADB-JSP is not covering any sort of dependents.
- Student should be having a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- They should also submit the admission /Offer letter from the Participating Academic Institutions.
- Should be having maximum two years of working experience.
- Stay in good health.
- Great Communication Skills.
- Age should be 35 years old during the time they are applying in a scholarship
- Completed sheet of ADB-JSP Information
- Completed form of ADB-JSP Application
- Attach the offer letter copy to the University of Auckland
- Academic documentation for the both academic transcripts and the degree certificates
- Certification of the Employment in the duration of employment issued by your company
- Certification of the Income issued by the company
- Certification of the Family Income which is issued by the company.
- Copy of your valid Passport
- Valid documentation of IELTS test
How can I get a scholarship fully funded?
Selection for this scholarship will be taking place between the time-schedule of 22 July – 27 September 2021. You can visit the official website of University of Auckland to know more details about the application and the criteria to be the finalized student of this scholarship program.
Apply for it now!